First Time Login Procedures
Prior to signing into online banking for the first time, you must contact us to complete an online banking registration form.
After you have registered please follow the procedures below:
- Click on Online Banking on the top right side of the home page. An Online Banking dropdown box will appear.
- Click on First Time Login below the Forgot Password link. The Enroll page will appear.
- Complete the required information below in the boxes and click Enroll.
- Type of account - Choose one of your BLC accounts to use as your login (Checking, Savings, Certificate of Deposit or Loan).
- Account number - Enter your BLC account number.
- Social Security number - Enter your full SSN (no dashes). If you are registering a business account, please enter the business Tax ID where it asks for SSN.
- PIN - The PIN number will be the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number or business Federal Tax Identification Number. If you are a TeleBank user, your PIN number will be your Telebank PIN.
- Steps will appear to create a username and password, both the username and password are case sensitive. Your password MUST contain 12 to 17 characters, a combination of upper case, lower case (at least 1) and numeric (at least 1) characters as well as a symbol (at least 1).
Note: If the password is too short or long, you won’t be able to log back in on your next attempt.
- Once you create your username and password you will be prompted to set up three different challenge questions.
- Click on Profile to set up electronic statements and mobile banking, or Alerts to manage your notifications.
- When logging off, for your security, be sure to click on Log out in the upper right hand corner of Online Banking. Close the browser by clicking the X in the upper right corner of the screen.
At anytime, you may change your personal information by clicking on Profile.
If you forget your password, click on Forgot Password. Enter your username, last 4 digits of your SSN/FED ID, and email address, and a temporary password will be sent to your email.
If you forget your username, please call our Operations Department at 920-788-4141 with your Code Word that you chose at registration.
- Protect your computer system with an up to date firewall and antivirus program.
- Establish a password that is easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
- Change your password periodically. The online system will prompt you to change your password every 180 days. You may change your password anytime through the Profile option.
- Protect your password. If you must write it down, keep it separate from your account numbers.
- Each time you logon to online banking, visually confirm you have connected to BLC's website by looking at the address bar (URL) to verify either part or the entire address contains green letters and look for the padlock to ensure security.