BLC Community Bank is a strong, independent community bank located right in downtown Little Chute in the Heart of the Valley. At BLC, we think banking should be personal – and we pledge to keep it that way. We combine personal attention with professional service, treating our customers’ financial decisions with the same care and concern we handle our own.
Are you an experienced professional Universal Banker looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing and trusted community bank? This position plays a key role in providing retail banking services and products to our customers. The Universal Banker is the face of “BLC” to retail customers. In addition to performing a variety of tasks associated with transacting customer requests and verifying the completeness of retail banking transactions, the Universal Banker is in the position to develop new business opportunities with current and potential customers.
As a Universal Banker you will:
- Assist customers in their selection of various accounts and financial services including deposit accounts, CDs, IRAs, HSAs, and Internet Banking
- Open and maintain all account types and thoroughly explain product and account features
- Engage in professional, consultative conversations with prospective and existing customers to uncover service opportunities
- Assist the lending team with outbound calls to customers and visit customer locations to provide support with deposit products and services
- Perform all computer functions for maintenance, opening, closing, disbursements, and filings
- Maintain accurate files and follow all IRS and other government reporting and regulations
- Assist with special projects as needed to support strategic goals
This position requires an individual who will create a memorable customer experience and provide a superior level of service. Previous Personal Banking, Wealth Management, or Customer Service experience in a financial institution required. Knowledge and experience with opening various deposit accounts along with strong experience and knowledge in working with IRAs necessary. Important qualities also include demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to build strong relationships with customers.
If you enjoy building customer relationships, providing excellent customer service and want to be part of a great team, this position could be for you!
Please email your résumé to Jill in Human Resources or call with questions pertaining to the position.
Phone: (920) 687-7842
BLC Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.