BLC Community Bank is a strong, independent community bank located right in downtown Little Chute in the Heart of the Valley. At BLC, we think banking should be personal – and we pledge to keep it that way. We combine personal attention with professional service, treating our customers’ financial decisions with the same care and concern we handle our own.
To be the preferred Community Bank in the Fox Valley, building strong relationships through superior customer service; exhibiting a culture of integrity, hard work and creativity, while creating customer loyalty, employee satisfaction and opportunities to give back to our communities we serve.
BLC Community Bank was recently the 2019 Best of the Valley winner for "Mortgage Company", and named a finalist for "Best Bank or Credit Union"! Do you want to be part of our success? We are seeking highly motivated, customer focused, positive individuals to be a part of our team!
As a Loan Processor you will be primarily responsible for:
- Preparing commercial, residential, and consumer loan documentation and system support work for new and renewed loans, including but not limited to record data input, maintenance to various systems, monitoring accuracy of loan reports, preparation of loan documentation, filing and perfection of the Bank’s collateral.
- Providing administrative support for lenders and ensuring successful completion of loan file items.
- Inputting data entries for loan advances, payments, inquiries and loan file changes.
- Verifying past due notices for mailing and processing loan payments.
- Following established policies and operating procedures which are consistent with the Bank’s overall policies, operating objectives, and regulations.
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- High School diploma (GED) with a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Strong understanding of loan software systems/applications, such as Compliance Concierge, WDFI’s UCC name/lien searches, WDOT, flood search and Credit Bureau provider, and other supporting systems
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Applications
- Excellent organizational and data management skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively and thrive in a team environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to stand/sit 50% of work shift and lift up to 25 lbs
If you’re looking for a FUN, EVOLVING, FRIENDLY, AND COLLABORATIVE work environment… BLC Community Bank is the place for you!
Please email your résumé to Jill in Human Resources or call with questions pertaining to the position.
Phone: (920) 687-7842
BLC Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.