BLC Community Bank is a strong, independent community bank located right in downtown Little Chute in the Heart of the Valley. At BLC, we think banking should be personal – and we pledge to keep it that way. We combine personal attention with professional service, treating our customers’ financial decisions with the same care and concern we handle our own.
To be the preferred Community Bank in the Fox Valley, building strong relationships through superior customer service; exhibiting a culture of integrity, hard work and creativity, while creating customer loyalty, employee satisfaction and opportunities to give back to our communities we serve.
Teamwork, Excellence, Integrity, Relationships, Community
Join the BLC Community Bank Team!
As an independent community Bank, BLC takes pride in its culture and values. These are the core principles that differentiate us from our competition.
- Act with Integrity: Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to doing the right thing in every action you take and every decision you make. Remember that Character is how you behave when nobody is looking. Always tell the truth, no matter the consequences. Own up to mistakes when you make them, learn from them and don’t repeat them.
- Continuous Improvement: Regularly review every aspect of your job and find ways to improve. Never be satisfied with the status quo. Don’t let “Because we’ve always done it that way” become an acceptable reason for anything. Find ways to get things done better, faster and more efficiently. Never be afraid to bring up new ideas.
- Give 110%: Be willing to do whatever it takes to complete a task or solve a problem. Whether it’s starting early, staying late, or doing something that’s not in your job description, it’s that extra effort that separates the average from the extraordinary.
- Take Ownership: Take personal responsibility for making things happen. Respond to every situation by looking for how we can do it, vs. why it can’t be done. Be resourceful and show initiative. Don’t make excuses or wait for others to solve a problem. See things through to their completion.
- Celebrate Victories: Take time to recognize people doing things right. Regularly celebrate wins and extend meaningful acknowledgement and appreciation – in all directions throughout the organization.
- Have Each Other’s Backs: Don’t let your own ego or personal agenda get in the way of doing what’s best for the team. Be there for one another and help out a co-worker when that’s what is required for success.
- Invest in Relationships: Our business is built on trust and trust is built on relationships. Make smart decisions that enhance long-term relationships. Get to know our customers and your fellow employees and treat them like friends or neighbors. Strong relationships help us work through difficult issues.
- Embrace Change and Growth: What got us where we are now, is not necessarily what will get us to the next level. Get outside your comfort zone, rather than hanging on to old ways of doing things. Be excited by the possibilities that change and growth bring.
- Compete Intelligently: Be aggressive in pursuing new business opportunities. Get to know prospects better than their current bankers. Find creative solutions to win new business. Do not compromise smart practices to meet irrational competition. Strive to be the best solution, not just the cheapest.
- Enjoy the Ride: Learn to enjoy and appreciate the important work that you do. Value those you work with and the contribution you make.
BLC Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.