BLC Community Bank is a strong, independent community bank located right in downtown Little Chute in the Heart of the Valley. At BLC, we think banking should be personal – and we pledge to keep it that way. We combine personal attention with professional service, treating our customers’ financial decisions with the same care and concern we handle our own.
BLC Community Bank was recently named Best Mortgage Company in the Valley! Do you want to be part of our success? Then you are the perfect candidate for our Loan Processor position here at BLC Community Bank!
We are seeking a highly motivated, positive individual that wants to be part of our loan processing team!
As a Loan Processor you will be primarily responsible for:
- Preparing commercial, residential, and consumer loan documentation and system support work for new and renewed loans, including but not limited to record data input, maintenance to various systems, monitoring accuracy of loan reports, preparation of loan documentation, filing and perfection of the Bank’s collateral.
- Providing administrative support for lenders and ensuring successful completion of loan file items.
- Inputting data entries for loan advances, payments, inquiries and loan file changes.
- Verifying past due notices for mailing and processing loan payments.
- Following established policies and operating procedures which are consistent with the Bank’s overall policies, operating objectives, and regulations.
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- High School diploma (GED) with a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Strong understanding of loan software systems/applications, such as Compliance Concierge, WDFI’s UCC name/lien searches, WDOT, flood search and Credit Bureau provider, and other supporting systems
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Applications
- Excellent organizational and data management skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively and thrive in a team environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to stand/sit 50% of work shift and lift up to 25 lbs
Teller/Customer Service Representative
MOTIVATED, HUNGRY FOR GROWTH, POSITIVE ATTITUDE, AND CUSTOMER FOCUSED. Does this describe you? Then you are the perfect candidate for our Teller position here at BLC Community Bank!
We are seeking a highly motivated, positive individual that wants to grow within the customer service career path. This is only the beginning as the Teller/Customer Service Representative (CSR) role is a stepping stone and will be on a fast track to becoming a Universal Banker.
As a Teller/CSR, you will be a primary contact with the bank’s customers; providing quality, personalized service to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. Demonstrating friendly professionalism in all contact with customers will be the highest priority. As a Teller you will manage a cash drawer and process all transactions. In addition, you will recognize and suggest a customer’s need for additional services and refer the customer to the appropriate personnel.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous cash handling and/or customer service experience
- Minimum of 1 year banking experience preferred
- High level of customer focus
- Enjoy working with customers and demonstrating good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Keyboard/computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- Proficient math, reading, writing and grammar skills
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to stand 75-95% of work shift and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to work Saturday hours as necessary
If you’re looking for a FUN, EVOLVING, FRIENDLY, AND COLLABORATIVE work environment… BLC Community Bank is the place for you!
Please email your résumé to Jill in Human Resources or call with questions pertaining to the position.
Phone: (920) 687-7842
BLC Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.