Online Banking & Mobile Alerts
When it happens, you know. Talk about a feeling of security.
SecureAlerts from BLC Community Bank let you know the moment something important happens in your account so you know what's happening with your money in real-time. You have more control over your account activity because you choose what alerts you want and how you want them delivered, making it easy to watch for suspicious activity. Messages are sent instantly using any of the delivery channels you choose.
With SecureAlerts, you simply setup your account, choose the delivery method, and prepare for more control over exactly what's happening with your money. Now, you’ll always know what’s happening with your money and be able to watch for fraudulent transactions. It’s a free service from BLC Community Bank.
Choose from dozens of SecureAlerts.
Monitor your account activity such as:
- A balance just went below your set threshold? You instantly know.
- A preauthorization occurred on your debit card? You instantly know.
- An ATM withdrawal is made. You instantly know.
- A check clears that exceeds the amount you set. You instantly know.
Delivered the way you want.
Messages are sent instantly using any of the delivery channels you choose:
*Message and data rates may apply.
Set up your real time SecureAlerts:
You’ll now receive a message the moment any of your alerts are triggered. It’s that simple.
To set up alerts you must be enrolled in Online Banking. You can also choose to receive push notification alerts, which are set up from BLC’s Mobile Banking app.
Mobile Banking App Push Notification enrollment:
- Log into the app using your username and password, or fingerprint authentication.
- After logging in, you will be brought to your account overview page. To enable Notifi, tap on the “More” button at the upper right of the screen.
- Under settings, tap on the “Alerts” tab.
- To enable push notifications, toggle the switch.
- Depending on your mobile operating systems, users may be asked to confirm that they would like to enable push notifications. To enable them, click Allow.
- After you tap “Allow”, push notifications will be turned on. The green toggle indicates that this feature is enabled. Users can customize alerts by selecting “Account Alerts” or “Security Alerts”. Users can view their alert history by selecting “History”.
We invite you to set up your SecureAlerts today!